Friday, September 02, 2005

it's arrived !

Finally, it's here! My Sony Ericsson Z800i! Awesome!

It was a bastard though - transferring all my contacts over, and it hasn't changed over to my new number yet, but three mobile promises that it will happen soon.

Also, I can't send picture messages for some reason? Maybe that will change after the number is fixed up too.

Anyway, here are some pics that i took with it today! I thought they weren't bad for a 1.3megapixel phone camera. Pretty clear during the day...!


- a recently built building near my house


- avoiding staring at the sun


- "wow, that guy in the mirror looks so cool..."

notice the different hairstyles between photos 2 and 3 - that was because photo 2 was taken after my haircut today, and photo 3 was before... :)

1 comment:

Bails said...

Whats with you guys and TRYING to look unhappy in pictures on purpose? :p