Friday, September 09, 2005

the gods have intervened

Weird, man.
If you see the previous post, you see that my keyboard was completely FUCKED after i spilt all this beer all over it.

Well, i was talking to Sho on googletalk only a few hours later when all of a sudden, the connection dropped out.

"Hello? Hello? Are you there...?" said I...

No response.

Eventually he typed something.. something like: "are you there? i can't hear anything."

I typed back expecting my text to be an unintelligable mishmash of crap, when i discovered that it was FIXED!!

What!? How did that happen!? No explanation. Except.. THE GODS.
They must've intervened and fixed my keyboard, but while doing so they accidently killed the phone conversation.
Weird! Oh well, saves me buying a new keyboard.

Anyway, here are some cool pics of a Kasumi PVC doll to colourise this blog entry.


1 comment:

Jacke said...

That doll is giving me dirty thoughts. :D