Friday, September 09, 2005

1337 h4x0r c0mp37i7i0n

I have decided that, for some fun, I will start a competition on this blog for the best occurrence of the numbers '1337'.

As any 1337 h4x0r knows, this number pops up randomly every now and then, be it while looking at webpages or maybe it's a score in a game, whatever. The point is that it gives the 1337 h4x0r a little burst of satisfaction, or "haha i know what that means and you don't..." kind of feeling.

So, next time you see the numbers 1337 pop up somewhere (and it must not be deliberate, like you've just typed in a calculator or something..), take a photo/screenshot/hd video or whatever, and send it to me at this address.

Now that there are a few of them, I will put them in order from newest to oldest.

23rd Sept. 2005: Yet another from Alex, while playing online poker.


21st Sept. 2005: From Alex, after he played poker machines...


9th Sept 2005: Also from Alex. This is pretty 1337!


I came across this one after Sho started talking about Gitanes cigarettes...


More pics as they are received.

1 comment:

Max Breaker said...

Well obviously the point isn't to SEARCH for it, the point is that if you come across it somewhere unexpected, take a photo/screenshot and email it to me!

Maybe I should offer some kind of prize for the most random, unusual or obscure place for it to turn up.

I remember ages ago I was playing a computer game and once I'd finished it displayed all these statistics. It had turned out that in the game, I had clicked the mouse exactly 1337 times. It's THAT kind of thing.