Tuesday, August 09, 2005

something random

Ever since 1998 when I lived in Japan for 3 months, I have been a night shower person. I've told people that if they're only going to have one shower a day, it may as well be at night because that way your sheets stay clean and fresh, you don't sleep with dry crusty sweat all over yourself, and if you're sharing the bed with someone it's much nicer to be clean and fresh ;)

Unsurprisingly, many people I told couldn't even entertain the concept for a second, but i stuck with it for years and years, until last week when i woke up after not sleeping enough, but having to go to uni ! So i broke my own tradition and had a shower that morning and man, it actually made me feel pretty good! Haha! Especially on such a cold morning.

So now I have two showers a day - a quick blast in the morning and a nice soft, hot and soapy one in the evening. I thought this was a bit fucked to start with because of the water restrictions and stuff, but then i thought: "fuck it. i'm only in there for 3 minutes in the morning anyway."

Seriously though, I'd rather just have a big hot bath or spa or something...

2 comments:

Jacke said...

I'm also a night-shower person, but that probably stems more from me always sleeping so late that I'd never have the time to shower in the morning...

Max Breaker said...

No you spastic, i have been there twice. Once for 3 months and once for a year.