Monday, August 01, 2005

regret of the day

Ah, today was a good day. I spent most of it at uni. (For those interested, we were discussing the importance of state autonomy in capitalist development. In short, you need it to direct the flow of capital to kick-start industrial development, and also to ensure that things like primary education are available for a semi-skilled (well, at least literate and numerate) working class for future exploitation ;))

Following that, i went back to jujutsu class after a week off due to the flu. But it never takes long to get back into it. In fact, the room is full of beginners at the moment so i spend my whole time trying to whip these wimps into shape. But all they do is complain that i'm twisting their joints too much! I hardly do it at all! Hell, even the girls can hack it better than these pussy guys.

Anyway, the worst part of today was after that, when i went to the supermarket. As my fellow future-superstar Sho experienced not long ago, I saw a nipponese girl at the supermarket who looked like she was just dying to be spoken to. They always have something totally ridiculous about them, be it a crazy bag, or some strange item of clothing, as if they have it just to to spark a conversation - this one was wearing the most bizarre uggboots with strange baubly things hanging off them. As i walked past I looked into her eyes, and she returned my gaze, and it felt like she was saying "come and talk to me!", but i didn't, for no real reason except that i had no reason. Argh!!

How stupid ! I bet people like Brad Pitt or Eminem don't have trouble going up to random chicks and just saying hello. There is no way i'm going to become an international superstar with this pussy attitude.

Right, next time that happens, I will DEFINITELY do something about it. Expect a chirpy, at-length retelling when THAT happens.

that's all then.
~~ it is such a good vibration, all i really want... ~~

2 comments:

Max Breaker said...

Oh, shit yeah! I think the key is definitely confidence.
I think it's true also that attractive girls get approached HEAPS, and so they are probably very experienced at ditching guys that they don't feel are 'worth their time'.
In this day and age, i think most guys are pussies. While attractive girls get approached all the time, it's probably only one-tenth of the amount of times they would get approached if everyone who actually wanted to had the nerve to, too!

We should take advantage of that fact, since all you need to do is have a bit of self-esteem and you're already ahead of the game.

Max Breaker said...

Business cards are a great idea!
I'll have to come up with a cool title for myself...