Monday, April 02, 2007

Maze for blind people

This is outside the train station at Takadanobaba. Seriously, if I were blind I'd be wandering around for days.



Also, see all those pigeons? When I was taking this photo there was a group of about six male pigeons (not in this photo) all fighting over one female pigeon who just sat there in the "copping it" position. It was crazy - one male would jump on her back and just as he's about to stick it in, another male would charge at him and knock him off in a flurry of feathers and squawking. Eventually the female either copped it or flew off in boredom. That's when I thought "Gee, this is just like real life!"

2 comments:

The Samurai Wallaby said...

yes, just like the nightclubs ay?

Max Breaker said...

Yeah. I just wish girls in nightclubs assumed the "copping it" position a bit more regularly. Preferably in mini skirts...