Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Complaint??

This morning I was phoned up by my boss, who told me that one of the students' mother's had complained about my teaching style. She said that I was "skipping over" exercises, using the teacher's guide during the class (apparently I should have memorised it? News to me.), and not encouraging enough speaking. Riiiiight.

I really don't understand this! In each of my classes we progress through the textbook and activity book - it is usually listening, reading, speaking and writing. Because of the number of classes we have and the number of pages in the textbook, we can make sufficient progress just by doing one double-page spread per class. The rest of the class I fill with English related games - Hangman, English Karuta, Bingo etc.

So here's what I have to say to whichever mother complained:

FUCK YOU BITCH, you got something to say? Say it to my mothafuckin' face.

1 comment:

The Samurai Wallaby said...

sorry mate, it was my mrs that called up :(