Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Akihabara

Went to Akihabara today and actually, took some pictures on my phone. But until I find the damn CD for the computer I can't actually download them. So, when i work it out, i'll post some of the cool photos of it.

Anyway, we explored Yodobashi Camera, a massive camera/electronics store with about 8 levels. On one of the floor we found a whole range of BB guns, like full-on shotguns and assault rifles just hanging there on the wall, hehe.

Went to McDonald's and got (for the three of us) one big mac set, one teriyaki burger set, two chicken burgers and two cheeseburgers - all for 1570 yen! Haha although Japanese McDonald's is still oily - I can feel the oil leaking out of the skin on my face as I am typing hehe.

Oh well, that's it. You can probably expect photos soon. As soon as i work this crap out anyway.

2 comments:

X-Anon said...

don't be tempted to buy those cheap airsoft guns - the good ones cost around ¥20,000 and use gas cartridges or powerful batteries. The cheap ones you get at yodobashi camera etc tend to be the ones made for kids, and don't fire very strongly.

You need to go to a speciality shop for them, I think.

Bails said...

Priorities upon arriving in Japan - Guns and Beer. nice!