Monday, February 19, 2007

4 sleeps to go!

Well, here it comes! Only 4 sleeps until I fly to Tokyo. I plan to be there approximately 10 months - from the 24th of February to the 15th of December - and it is still unconfirmed whether I will return for more after that. I am doing a working holiday, so the first thing I have to do once I arrive (apart from find my own place) is find a job! I guess it will be English teaching for now, as I have a degree and a working holiday visa, which should put me a cut above most of the other foreigners there, also it pays anywhere between 230,000-300,000 yen/month.

So much to do before I leave though! Cancel/transfer internet/phone, buy stuff (like gravox which apparently they don't have in Japan), empty my computer onto my ipod, update my resume etc. Crazy times.

I am looking forward to buying a digital camera in Japan and updating this blog with actually interesting stuff for all my fans to read! So, look forward to that I guess... At the very least this way I won't have to write a thousand emails to you all... hehe.

No comments: